Some of my favorite things to make are shadow boxes. I have made some for the major holidays.
- shadow box
- scrapbook paper
- trinkets to put inside
- mod podge
- foam or paint brush
- First take the back off the back of the shadow box.
- Lay your scrapbook paper upside down and put the back on top of it.
- If there is a specific pattern you wanted on the shadow box make sure that it is placed where you would like.
- Now trace the the back onto the scrapbook paper.
- Cut out the pattern.
- Put Mod Podge on the back of the shadow box. Line up your paper and press down. Allow to dry for approx. 30 minutes.
- Now apply Mod Podge on top of the scrapbook paper. Allow to dry an hour or so.
- Now you can put in the trinkets in and decorate with ribbon as you please
- Enjoy the project!