Saturday, July 13, 2013

"S" Room

Here are a couple of pics of the girls bedrooms. Our oldest daughter "S" is 13 years old. She is turning into a  beautiful lady. Mouthy at times but all teenagers are. She is just an amazing big sister.
 These are pictures of when we were first decorating her room. All the walls in our house were this yellowish tan. I don't mind natural colors at all but that color is so bland.
 "S" is a very beautiful girl and she doesn't always follow what her friends are doing and I applaud her for that so when I found this wall decal at Hobby Lobby, I knew I had to get it. "Be Your Own Beautiful"
This is something I made to put on her door. 

She is so happy to bring her friends into this room. She and her friends never want to leave. That is what makes it all worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment